Hello ILaaom members and friends! We are hoping you can join us for our Annual Meeting and an Ethics Class taught by Laurie Walsh, free to our members.
Please join us to learn about and discuss:
- ILaaom’s activity in the year past
• An update from Dr. David Miller’s legislative committee
• ILaaom’s financial report
• The latest national and out-of-state news
• CEU Program Classes
• Events and plans for the year ahead
This is also a great chance to netork with ILaaom members and mingle with your colleagues! We will also provide a light lunch of appetizers and refreshments during the meeting, free to ILaaom members.
Nominations for the ILaaom Board of Directors are made at the meeting. Please consider if you might serve, or nominate another willing to serve our community. This is a unique opportunity to work with your colleagues and to contribute to your community!
The Ethics class will be divided into halves on the day of our Annual Meeting – the first half in the morning and the second half in the afternoon. Laurie Walsh, LCSW, L.Ac. will be teaching the Ethics class—please read Laurie’s bio here.
May 4, 2014
10am-12:15pm: First half of Ethics Class.
12:15pm-2:30pm: ILaaom Annual Meeting and a light lunch for Members
2:30pm-4:45pm: Second half of Ethics Class
Midwest College of Oriental Medicine
4334 N. Hazel Chicago, IL 60613
Save the date for our upcoming CEU classes this year:
- Integrative Endocrinology: Dr. David Miller will present a model of integration between Chinese and Western physiology by demonstration that looks at this material through the lens of endocrinology. Please visit our website for venue and times to be announced.
Save the date for our upcoming events this year:
- ILaaom’s Annual Asian Moon Festival –September 2014
Join us for a delicious family-style dinner that includes vegetarian dishes, cash bar and a raffle for great prizes.