andFive Phase Root Treatment in Japanese Meridian Therapy
Sunday March 1, 2015
Offered by Tom Hurrle, L. Ac.
To be held at Pacific College of Oriental Medicine, Chicago
These classes are focused on the use of the hands. There will be supervised practice of the techniques taught.
Japanese Acupuncture Training offers a way to:
- Give effective treatments to deficient patients
- Improve the sensitivity of your touch to find the best treatment points precisely
- Develop painless needle technique that gets results
- Use focused attention at the tip of the needle to improve outcomes
- Expand your clinical options with pattern-based root treatment
The Palpation and Needle Technique class introduces the refined techniques that characterize Japanese Acupuncture.
The Root Treatment class builds on the skills taught in the Palpation and Needle Technique class. It teaches the fundamentals of Meridian Therapy, following the style described in “Introduction to Meridian Therapy” by Shudo Denmai.
Both classes run from 9 AM to 5 PM
Each class provides:
7 Illinois CEU’s
7 NCCAOM PDA’s
Class size is limited! Register now at www.ilaaom.org
ILAAOM members $110
ILAAOM Student member $50
Proceeds benefit ILaaom