SUNDAY, SEPTEMBER 13TH, 8 am-12 pm
GRANT PARK, CHICAGO, IL
*Rain or shine
We’re raising money to make the following possible:
- Maintain the integrity and safety of acupuncture and Chinese Medicine as a profession and healthcare service
- Upgrade the Acupuncture Practice Act to include practicing herbal medicine
- Increase awareness of acupuncture and make its benefits known
- Draft proactive legislature to advance acupuncture practice in Illinois
- Defend acupuncture practice on numerous fronts, including the exclusion of “dry-needling” practices
- Strengthen our professional infrastructure to improve services and support for patients and practitioners
- Participate in the national activities of the acupuncture profession, including helping to create a new, collaborative structurePartner with other states to promote acupuncture on-the-ground where the work is needed most
We will have raffle drawings with prizes and winnings for our walkers and volunteers!
Visit our website for more information and updates!
Come out and walk with us and support our medicine and