- A legislative update from Dr. David Miller with news about the American Society of Acupuncturists and revisions to the Acupuncture Practice Act
- Interesting information from Tracy LaRock about medical marijuana and why acupuncturists should be informed
- Case studies from Lamya Kamel and Dr. Deanna Minkler
- AOM Research highlights from Sheri Moor
- Dana Fine’s thoughts on how graduate school for acupuncture taught her about balance
- An update on Cover My Care
- Great tips from Weiyan Liu on treating the cold and flu with Chinese medicine
A big thank you to each of the authors, and to board member Kate Phillippi for editing the Illinois Acupuncturist.
If you are not an ILaaom member, please consider joining. You can learn more about ILaaom membership here.
Thank you for your support, and we hope you enjoy the newsletter!