The latest version of The Illinois Acupuncturist is now available.
Click here to download your copy and read some great articles!
We hope you enjoy the latest issue of The Illinois Acupuncturist. Our colleagues have once again produced exciting and relevant articles. We are excited to share the latest updates on the practice of acupuncture nationally and here in Illinois, classes and events taking place in the coming months, Ilaaom’s recent events and activities, and information you can implement in your practice.
This issue includes:
- ILaaom President Lamya Kamel’s vision for ILaaom, and ILaaom’s recent activities
- American Society of Acupuncturists (ASA) position paper on dry needling
- Recent research in Acupuncture and Chinese Medicine
- Three Secrets from the Pulse Classics by Steve Bonzak
- Evidence-Informed Medical Approach to Acupuncture and Endometriosis
- A look at the Opioid Epidemic and how Acupuncture can be beneficial
A big thank you to each of the authors, and to board member Kate Phillippi for editing the Illinois Acupuncturist.