The latest version of The Illinois Acupuncturist is now available.
Click here to download your copy and read some great articles!
We hope you enjoy the latest issue of The Illinois Acupuncturist. Our colleagues have once again produced exciting and relevant articles. We are excited to share the latest updates on the practice of acupuncture nationally and here in Illinois, classes and events taking place in the coming months, Ilaaom’s recent events and activities, and information you can implement in your practice.
This issue includes:
- Recognizing Patients with Lyme Disease by Monique Wheeler
- American Society of Acupuncturists (ASA) annual meeting update and Acupuncture Practice Act update
- A Case Study: Treating Migraine Headaches by Lana Moshkovich
- Ma Huang: Setting the Record Straight by Bahia Al-Salihi
- Kosher Chinese Medicine by Dana Fine
- Calendar of Upcoming Events